Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to tantalize you just enough so that you'll be ready to snatch up the book once it's finished. :) I will be telling you things about the characters. And posting snippets that I'm particularly proud of. So keep watch, right here! :) I am currently working on my first book, Waiting - If true love lasts forever and one of them dies, then what? And am plotting the two that will be asides to it. Watching - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And, Wanting - Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Of course, those are all tentative... ;) I'm hoping this page will show you enough about me and my writing that you'll be ready to snatch up the book once it's finished. :) I will be telling you things about the characters. And posting snippets that I'm particularly proud of. So keep watch, right here! :) In addition to my work in progress I have edited quite a few books, which appear on Amazon: Whisper On A Scream, Willing Sacrifice, Hunger (Bad Things), A Winter's Grave, Maple Lane Manor, Home for Retired Supernaturals, Candyman, Smooth Like Latte (Something New on the Menu), Sugar Daddy (Something New on the Menu), Hell's Mercenary (Intervening World Chronicles), The Fights of Summer, Tickled Pink, Tessa's Dilemma (The "Tess" Series), Menage A Tess (The "Tess" Series), Captivate And Control, Mystical Mayhem, Phone Sex (Naughty Hot Shots), Addicted, Reborn, Birthday List, What Happens in the Booth, Redemption (Samuel Elijah Johnson Series), Black Heart (Black Heart Series), Solstice (Advent Mor Series), To Get with Stephanie, Forgetting About What Happened, Master of the Inn (The Pleasure Inn Series), Indulging the Professor (The Pleasure Inn Series), Inn for the Holidays (The Pleasure Inn Series), Campus Sexploits Deux.ttp://www.amazon.com/Annabelle-Crawford/e/B00DBEZ08O/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_3?qid=1373237715&sr=1-3

Friday, January 6, 2012

Something's Burning.

My body always reacts to the mere sight of him. The smell of him. I still shiver at his touch. Many have been the nights when I have left the bread to grow hardened upon the hearth. Running up the steps with him instead. My need to find something else which has hardened and alleviate another burn so much greater than concern for burned bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment